Refund & Exchange Policy
For shipments to customers in the European Union, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, , Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Oman, we accept returns/refunds or exchanges as described below.
For all other customer locations, please get in touch with us to know the return policy applicable to your country.
If the item you have ordered from ISADORA Jewellery is not in perfect condition, is defective or damaged, or if the merchandise delivered differs from what you ordered, you may exchange/return the merchandise.
You can proceed and receive a refund based on our Bridal Jewellery solitairesif:
- We accept a returned product within  days after the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- The returned product is unused, in the same condition as you received it, in its original unopened packaging, along with any labels and original tags still attached.
- Ensure you comply with the procedure set out in the return policy
- None of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
Contact us via email at [email protected] to obtain a return authorization. We will then send you a pre-paid return label by email, and we will then arrange for the courier company to pick up the defective item.
Print the return label and give it to the courier company when they collect your return package.
We also make cancellationof you change your mind before the order is dispatched to you. If an order has already dispatched please read through our refund and exchange policy.
If you are entitled to exchange a product with us, you can proceed with the return of your product and advise on the new item in exchange in accordance with this policy if:
- We only receive the returned product within 15 days after dispatch.
- The wrap has to be intact and all the labels still attached,
We will dispatch the item you have selected for exchange once we receive the returneded item. If the new product is more expensive, you will be contacted to pay the difference. If the new product is less expensive, we can provide you with a voucher valid for three months against a new order.
The following types of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any product made to your specification, Specific size, engraving, names, or letters
- Any specific product made to order;
- Any product personalized or adapted for you
- Please note Personalized Orders and Custom Order Pieces are not exchangeable or returnable unless they are deemed defective.
- You must check the product promptly upon its arrival to ensure it is free of any defects, although we check all for defect before we ship the items out.
- If you notice any defect on your jewelry, please get in touch with us immediately to correct the issue immediately. However it is important to not that goods damaged due to your negligence will not be accepted for refund.
While we check all merchandise for defects and damage before shipment, you, the buyer, must check the product promptly upon its arrival to ensure it is free of defects. If any defect is found, you must contact us immediately to correct the issue immediately. Goods damaged due to buyers’ negligence will not be accepted for a refund.
Non-returnable items including Gift cards, Vouchers, and all types of Customized Jewelry or custom-made orders and all kinds of bridal Jewelry, including Solitaire rings, Diamond necklaces, and full and half eternity diamond rings.
Your refund will be processed once approved, and your credit card or original payment method within a few days will be applied in a few days.
If you are entitled to returns, and you return the product as outlined above, we will re-imburse your funds regarding any product properly returned by you under this policy.
The funds will be refunds through the same method you made the payment with us.
Any customs tax and or duty amount that cannot be refunded to us by the local customs authorities will be deducted from the refund amount, if applicable.
We will process the refund within 30 days of receinving the returned product.
Please Note: Personalized Orders, Custom Pieces, and all kinds of Bridal Jewellery solitaires, wedding or engagement Diamond rings are considered FINAL SALE and are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective.
If you return a product in contradition of the return policy, and you do not have any other legal right to an exchange or refund in respect of that product:
- We will retain the returned product until you pay us such an additional amount as we may charge for the re-delivery of the returned product, and
- If we do not receive such an additional amount within 14 days of issuing a payment request. In that case, we hold the right destroy or dispose of the returned product at our sole discretion without any liability to you.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your bank account.
- You may also contact your credit card company;Please note it may take some time before your refund is processed.
- After that, please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please get in touch with us at [email protected]